Official Announce for the 2nd European Yo-Yo Festival (Alias

Fórum para anúncio de encontros e apresentações no Brasil e no mundo. Encontre jogadores na sua região!

Moderadores: Barco, Forest, Daniel Avalos

Responder
YO-Chi
Contato:

Official Announce for the 2nd European Yo-Yo Festival (Alias

Mensagem por YO-Chi »

Official Announce for the 2nd European Yo-Yo Festival (Alias Euro-Meeting), May 28-30, 2004 - Paris, France

Hi guys (and girls)

I'm proud to anounce that the 2nd European Yo-Yo Festival will take place at Paris, co-organised with the "7th Balles Habiles of Belleville" (Alias the Paris juggling days), on the last week-end of May (28 to 30)
Over 300 jugglers and 30 yoyo players are expected !!! (at this time)
The theme of this 2nd Festival will be "The new 25 members of United Europe".

As guests, we will be happy to see players from those 10 new countries.
Polish, Hungarians are already expected. We hope to see players from other countries comming to this internationnal event. (Czech ?)
Of course, the most popular reprensentative of european yoyo scene will be present. Italy, Germany, switzerland, Autria will send also their delegations.
Many others playersare expected too, it will be probably the biggest international event ever made ! :)
Of course, if you don't live in Europe or you're from foreign countries, you're welcome too !

For this edition, we will innove with the first title of the "European Champion" !!!
Yeah, it's really something official, a contest with very special rules is currently under discussion... :)
Be sure that it will be really innovative and amusing ! :)
More details soon...

We are also negociating about the planning for those 3 days, I can't tell you more now, we need to have all the confirmation first.
Be sure that we will plan many show to produce, open stage, workshops, visit of paris, boat cruise, fiesta in bars etc...

Of course, we need all you support for this event, all help, awards, money :), etc... are welcome !

The accomodations :

We have a very cheap plan for sleeping in Paris arround 20 euros by night breakfast included.
We book only 16 places for the moment, maybe it will still be some places left.
Contact "Lord Jim" (yakko@freesurf.fr) quickly if you're interested. He will tell you all the process.
If all the room are booked, don't worry, we are currently working on another cheap solutions for you. Be sure that you will be able to sleep somewhere if you come to Paris ! :)

About the transport, the cheapest way seems to take the lowcost flight. Easyjet, Germanwings, Volareweb, Ryanair, etc... Many companies have their hub in Paris.
If you book your ticket at this period, you should have very low prices.
In this case, contact us, we will prepare a shuttle to "collect" all the players who arrive in the airports.
Buses or train (thalys) are also ok, anyway, contact us for the yoyo shuttle.
If you come with your car, contact us too, we will publish all the maps you need soon on the european yoyo webpage

Food and eating : Normally, you don't have to care about this :)
Care more about drinking ! :))) (Particularly the Italians)

More info on the European yoyo webpages : http://europe.wyya.org
If you have questions, ask it on the webboard : http://europe.wyya.org/forum.htm

Contacts for the organizers : YO-Chi (fyya@free.fr) for general information
Lord Jim (yakko@freesurf.fr) for logistic, reservation and confirmations of you presence.
Pedro Paiva

Mensagem por Pedro Paiva »

Cool this event!!! I wish could go!!
May be Uncle Matsunaga could go to represent our country.! HEHE :)

Hey!! Let me ask something...

Somebody knows were I can buy yoyos in Luxembourg??
Or near there???

Thanks!!!

-= Pedro Paiva =-
YO-Chi
Contato:

In Luxembourg

Mensagem por YO-Chi »

Look for a shop called : "Lassner sport & fun"
It was in the main place of luxembourg center before, but I know that they move something like 2 streets arround

They sell yomega and henrys... (As I saw last time :) )
Pedro Paiva

Mensagem por Pedro Paiva »

thanks a lot...
Rafael Matsunaga
Contato:

Mensagem por Rafael Matsunaga »

Seems like you're going to have an awesome event, YO-Chi! I wish I had the money to go! :)

Will you be at Worlds this year?
LuizBC
Contato:

Mensagem por LuizBC »

Oh god,

If this was in the vacation I could go, I`ll go to paris only January of 2005 =(

Luiz BC
Responder